Maya Goodfellow is an English author, journalist, and human rights activist. She is famous for her award-winning book Hostile Environment. She is also a feminist.
Quick Facts: Maya Goodfellow
|Birthday||December 1, 1989|
|Age||30 years old|
|Profession||Journalist and Author|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||University of London|
She has talked in several news channels in the topic Corona Virus. She also often appears in live news telecast as a panelist. Her points are mainly in favor of the citizen of the United Kingdom. Her bio also reveals that she is a doctorate degree holder in Racism.
Actually, It probably means that she is against all sorts of discrimination. She works in Sky News as a writer and researcher. She is also the chief newspaper reviewer in the Channel.
Moving on, She is a Ph.D. holder from the University of London. Being a writer, she has addressed various social evils in her books.
10 Facts About Maya Goodfellow
- Maya Goodfellow (born in December 1, 1989) is an English writer and journalist. She is associated with Sky News, BBC News, and Al Jazeera.
- Her age is 30 years old. Also, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Her height is not mentioned for now. However, She stands at a good height however.
- Her body weight and measurements are not on board.
- Her net worth is under review for now. Her salary details are also hidden.
- Moving on, Her family belongs to an Asian ethnic group. They probably moved to the United Kingdom for better career opportunities.
- Her personal life is not much discussed until now. There is no information about her spouse.
- She is probably dating her life partner. However, she doesn’t want to reveal his name.
- She completed her doctorate degree in journalism and social factors. She has also written a book named Hostile Environment.
- Lastly, she has around 42.6 thousand followers in twitter. Also, she has an Instagram page for herself with 3.3 thousand followers.