Emmanuella Chartol is a famous entrepreneur and model from French Guiana, South America. The lady is one of the most sought after female models from South America. And she has modeled for several shows, ramp walks, and magazines.
Quick Facts: Emmanuella Chartol Instagram: 10 Facts On Andre Marhold Baby Mama
|Age||33 years old|
|Height||approx. 5 feet|
In 2020, Chartol lost the love of her life and her baby-father to YouTuber Jeffree Star. Emmanuella had been in a serious relationship with basketball player Andre Marhold. According to the 33 years old model cum entrepreneur, Andre broke up with her to be with Jeffree Star.
Emmanuella shared that her boyfriend broke up with her to be with Jeffree through her Instagram page. She has now deleted the post. Andre and Chartol have a kid, a son together. The lady often shares the pictures of her son on her Insta.
10 Facts About Emmanuella Chartol
- Emmanuella Chartol is a gorgeous model and entrepreneur from South America.
- She was born in the year 1987. Meanwhile, her birthday detail is missing. As per sources, Emmanuella Chartol is 33 years of age in 2020.
- Her ex-boyfriend and the father of her only child, Andre Marhold is 30 years old in 2020.
- Emmanuella and Andre Marhold were together for a long time. The couple also has a son together who is just a few months old as seen on her Instagram post.
- After Andre broke up with her, Emmanuella poured her grief among her fans through her social media. She has now deleted her Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Andre Marhold’s baby mama is fully devastated at the moment. As it seems, Andre is not likely to come back to Chartol as well.
- Chartol grew up in French Guiana, South America. She was 17 years old when she left her home country to start a career as a model.
- She holds French nationality and her ethnicity is mixed.
- She has a mother who still lives in her hometown in French Guiana in South America. She often visits her mother in her home town.
- She was a brand ambassador for French magazine Mademoiselle K’nell for one year.